الخميس، 21 أكتوبر 2010

GoodBye ..


For all the times that u stood beside me ..never complained about anything i say


Wiped my tears when i cry .. stood for me in the bad moments

..

i've never thought that u could steal my heart .. can make me cry .. can stop me from breathing


whan i was with u i just wanted to FLY , let my spirit drawn in the air

but now im breathless .. i can't breath ! i can't see i can't dream i can't feel ... i can't live


is this Goodbye ? .. did i ever get the chance even to tell u that i LOVE YOU

?

why ? is it fate ? is that true ? ? why ...?

Now im livin' In a World without u ... without ur voice without your kindness without ur warmness

i Can't see the Light .. i'm livin' in The Dark ..... Im in the DARK here

!

show me .. show me my way show me where i could melt my brokin' heart peaces

..

Where are u? i need u dont leave me here on my own ..

you tought me how to love you tought me how to live .. and i didn't get the chance to Thank u


thank u for your birth .. thank u for ur warm heart that fed my dreams with a Colors and music


thank u for letting me love u .. thank u for being you


i love u , i'll miss u , ........ thank u

ليست هناك تعليقات: